I’m a junkie for documentaries of all sorts, I went looking for my next fix the other day when I stumbled across “After Porn Ends” on Netflix. After the trailer, I listed a few noteworthy conversation starters from the movie, there are quite a few stories told in this film. I give it a solid 4.5 out of 5 stars. It was a very balanced, insightful film.If you want to jump right in, here is the entire movie.
If you want to see a few clips:
– It’s more than a “How I got into porn/Where are they now”. It shows a full range of their experiences: from those who went on to have a white picket fence, to professional Bounty Hunters, to MENSA Members!
– Notable quote: “As long as you have a cunt you will never starve.”
– The seduction of pimps.
– The importance of *reading the contracts they sign, saving the money they made and diversifying those savings!”*
– Nina Heartly provides wizened, poignant perspectives.
– I especially enjoyed that they took just as much time to interview some of the few men who made it in porn and hear their perspectives on how the industry has changed.
– Luke Ford (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Ford) and William Margold (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Margold) deliver frank and polarizing conclusions that I’ll leave you to analyze on your own.
Bonus: What Comes Next?
STRICTURISM (at) Gmail (dot) Com
You ask us about being “Friendzoned” and we give you solid advice on getting out or avoiding it! Continue reading
~Learn your tool! Continue reading
In my earlier post, “Women: An insight on men” I was asked several times in private messages and emails,”Where is the equivalent advice for men!?” Usually asked in a very angry, sarcastic, and sardonic tone.
Here it is. Continue reading
I saw this and was really impressed by a fathers advice to his daughter. I think this is something every woman would benefit from reading if she wants to understand a bit more about Men.
The advice this father gave is not meant to teach his daughter how to find a lover, fuck-buddy, or life partner. It’s designed to help her find a solid, reliable, enthralled husband. She may choose not to have a husband, or find that there are other methods that will achieve the same end. However this method, these short and brutally honest pieces of advice, may be the hardest to follow but achieve the most consistent results. Continue reading
“I think this is where most women fall down in their understanding of male reality…” Continue reading
Author and former Southern California Leather Woman Serene visited us on the book tour for All My Heroes Were Ho’s, Exploration of the authentic self from the kinky side of life. Continue reading
I just held a screening of Graphic Sexual Horror and it was quite an informative documentary. They interviewed models, talent scouts, and the crew quite candidly. PD himself displayed lots of personal insight on his “Absolute power”. I seriously suggest watching this! Continue reading
Every other year or so I do my Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and like most people I talk to about it, the results are the same. I’m glad I get ENTJ because it’s definitely in line with who I believe myself to be! Continue reading